so many things on my mind but i'm too lazy to pen them all out in details so i'm just gonna sum them up in point form
1) my computer crashed. AGAIN.i had no choice but to resort to using my dad's super ancient IBM thinkpad because he thinks i will single-handedly destroy his spanking new Vaio. i want a vaio too ! or any lightweight and pretty laptop. soon. no , make that tomorrow.
2) the burn-out we're all feeling from takin care of my grandpa. he's better now i guess but we still have to wake up a couple of times at night to attend to him and usually the buzzer rings just before i fall asleep after the previous "wake-up" call which means no sleep at all. however i adore my grandpa to bits and thats why i am doin it not because of responsibility but because i want to. his feet is so swollen that if you pressed it , the dents will still remain like plasticine.sigh.
3) my workplace. i love my workplace so much ! i've been asked why i am still working despite the lack of need. i dunno , i just like to work i guess. my parents may earn enough to give me a very comfortable life but they're not fucking rich.and i spend my own money !
4) while still on the topic , i wish to declare that i am NOT spoilt. my dad asked if i wanted a ipod video when he saw me fiddling with my cousin's brand new one and stupidly i said no because 60gb's way too much for my pathetic songlist , and that i'll stick to my cheapo creative muvo. actually i think i have ulterior motives because i'm hoping that he'll buy me a car when i get my licence ( which is not so soon ) . and if he doesn't i could resort to underhand tactics like "but i haven't requested anything from you before !" HOHOHO. hello , mitsubishi lancer ( or even better , a z-3. but thats impossible )
5) encountered a drunk bangladeshi worker on the bus ride home just now. MAN he was so drunk that he practically moved along with the bus. he walked around the bus for while before crashing into me and knocking my glasses and my bag off. im only too glad he didnt puke into my $3 thrift store bag.
6) i'm going to catch saw 2 tomorrow followed by zouk ! wo0t.
7) i think Saw rocks. i hope the prequel will blow my mind as well. the ending was really clever.
9) i realised with horror as i saw the boyfriends of my collegues waiting for them that i am two years older than them and i've never had the chance to use the word "boyfriend" remotely in any sentence . it'll be nice to say something like "oh , i'm meeting up with my boyfriend later" instead of "oh i'll be meeting some guy for dinner later" when asked. whatever.
10) my uber intelligent collegue told me out of the blue that he appreciates me for who i am . i was flabbergasted for a while and acted all coy but it was nice to know that you're being appreciated.
11) melvin is gonna POP loh ! and shawn ! and jack ! w00t
12) a sudden development of a bad habit which involves me pickin on my scalp whenever i'm idling. somehow my fingers will find its way to my head and they'll start to scrape against the scalp for odd strands or protuding bits of scalp. whether it is a habit or signs of an OCD , i don't know. i do for sure about the problem i have about morbidly obsessing about keepin my hands super clean. i tried to wean myself off this problem by lockin up my bottle of hand sanitiser in my drawer but i have since bought a new one. and i'm going to lock that one up too. but its just goin mean a premature foray into Watson's or any pharmacy.
13) hugs to chee who's going thru a bad patch in his relationship. SMILE CHEE !
so fucking tired. and no wonder , its 3am now. i think im rambling
listenin to : DCFC - what sarah said